Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Marchin To the Beat of My Own Lit'l bongO


I'm sooooo excited about bringing in the bold and beautiful colors.  I prefer to "March to the Beat of My own Little BongO" and so while others might be thinking of "earthy" tones.  I adore colors that just POP!!!  Check at more EYE POPPING accessories at nonasnote.etsy.com
      


There are sooooo many new goodies in my Etsy  shop.  New and fun ideas are constantly racing through my mind, it's hard to pick and choose which ones to apply~  I have more coming and am so thrilled to create my new line of circle scarves.  Wearable in soooo many ways, your creativity is the limit.  You can wrap yourself silly with these quality made and lightweight fashion candy~  Even the colors are delicious.

Keep your eyes on my blog for new items listed and new ideas to be tested!  Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment