Tuesday, January 10, 2012

~A busy busy lit'l season~

Oh my poor blog~  Have I forotten about you?  No way~  Seems I have been so busy that I just haven't had a chance to update you.  So here I am.  Please allow me to fill you in on why I've been absent.

Christmas season came and went with a bang! bang! bang!  nonasnote.etsy.com was a very busy place to be~  My lit'l hands literally created well over 150 triangle neckscarves.  I was so happy with the holiday turn out.  I'm actually still playing catch up~  And while I was making all of these scarves, I had tons of new ideas that will hopefully play out well when they are created.  We'll just have to see though now won't we?  te he he

The biggest seller so far for NonasNote was most definitely the triangle neckscarves and I even had a bit of time to create some in a few different colors. 



In all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, I also decided to delete my personal facebook profile.  I just needed to have more time on my hands.  Unfortunately, because of this, I also lost my original NonasNote facebook fan page so I had to start allllll over again.  Please pay the new page a visit, perhaps a "like", and "how do you do".  I would love to hear form you~
But that's not all, he he, I also decided to creat a new "Artist" page.  A place for other designers and artists to catch up, share ideas, new projects, completed projects, and even encouragement~

Nice to finally catch up here in bliggity blog world.~  Hope everyone is being showered with blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment