Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sharing My Favs~

If you are looking for authentic decor for your home, please check out Honey Pie Design on Etsy.com.  This adorable pillow is only one of an amazing and creative collection.










http://www.etsy.com/listing/60141938/light-teal-love-pillow?ref=pr_faveitems


Home decor is yet another passion of mine.  And if your looking for a great decorative piece to brighten up any room in your home, this divine primitive ladder shelf is a great piece.  I love the color and the added vase is just an added bonus~ For these and other amazing and authentic pieces, visit one of my favorite Etsy shops.  TRwoodworks





OldNewAgain on Etsy.com has several intriguing and repurposed home decor items in a fabulous array of colors.  I just adore this beautiful wall vase in one of my all time favorite shades.  This functional piece of art would be perfect in any room, in any season. 



Yet another awesome idea from OldNewAgain on Etsy.com
I just love this artistic, rustic, and functional piece~  Absolutely adorable.  Brighten any kitchen, breakfast nook, in or outdoor dining area with this amazing Napkin Holder Table Organizer.  LOVE IT!



TRwoodworks has done it again with this "primitive three hook spice rack" and more~  Great work here and right up my alley.  I just love repurposed pieces that are super functional.  This is a  great conversation piece and can be utilized in soooo many ways.  What a bonus item~


These are just a few of my favs on Etsy.com.  The possiblities for home decor are literally endless~  check out these above sellers on Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. Love your picks! aqua blue is so soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for takin a peek *smiles*
    Isn't that shade just lovely~ I just love it!

    ReplyDelete