Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Simple Crochet Pattern for NonasNote Sweater Sleeves~

http://www.etsy.com/listing/66814933/green-and-black-striped-arm-warmers


Please keep in mind, I don't normally write out crochet patterns, I am simply posting by request to help inspire all of you crochet artists out there.  It's all for the love and fun of artistic crochet~


so, here we go, weeeeeeee.


For these sweater sleeves I use a size K crochet hook.


This pattern is created for a solid color, if you would like to switch colors like I did and need instruction, please feel to contact me:


Ch. 21
Slip Stitch to form a ring
1st row:  chain 2 (counts as first DC) DC in each single all the way around.  Slip stitch in 1st DC of first row
2nd row:  chain 2 (counts as first DC) DC in each DC all the way around.  Slip stitch in 1st DC of 2nd row
(REPEAT) until you have 20 rows
row 21: chain 1 (counts as first sc) SC in each DC all the way around.  Slip stitch in 1st SC of 21st row.
(REPEAT row 21 2x'a) tie off~


You may have to add a couple of chains or exclude a couple, depending on your measurements.


Have fun!  Can't wait to see what you create~


IF I GET ENOUGH REQUESTS, I MAY POST A PATTERN FOR ALTERNATING COLORS, OR AT LEAST HOW I DO IT, HA HA~


 


Oh, and btw, I originally designed these for yours truly, here's my measurements so you can get an idea on whether to add or take away chains~ Approximately 9 1/2 inch bicep Length Approximately 14-14 1/2 inches Blessings like the rain~ Jenera

No comments:

Post a Comment