Thursday, February 2, 2012

~NonasNote Newbies~

I was absolutely thrilled to get a bit of spare time on my hands recently, as I had been flooded with ideas for NonasNote newbies.  I'm really diggin the halters.  Perhaps because I long for warm weather and a sun tan.  I figured, I would just roll with it.

But along with creating a "new style" of halter top, not so long ago I received a request to continue making chained neckwarmers.  I thought that was a pretty good idea.  I had not created them in quite some time, and they were super fun and authentic pieces.

On my mission to create these pieces, suddenly inspiration came over me and my fingers went to work
on a different piece.  I love the way it turned out.  I am infatuated with being wrapped in fiber chains and what a better way to top off the piece than with a beautiful, shiny, and sleek satin ribbon.  So here are my two new pieces.  I hope you enjoy~

This super soft pale and dainty purple halter is perfect to wear over a bikini top~
I really love "drop necks" and wanted to feature it in a halter.  I absolutely love
the way that it turned out.

I created long and wide ties to accomodate most sizes.






No comments:

Post a Comment